VIBRATION AND TEMPERATURE SENSOR
QM30VT Series sensors have a low-profile design and rigid metal construction that reduces resonant interference and increases surface contact, enabling exceptional levels of accuracy in measuring RMS velocity and temperature. They are able to detect even slight increases in machine vibration and temperature for early identification of potential problems.
- Communicates performance data using a MultiHop Modbus Radio or 1-Wire Serial Node to a DXM Series wireless controller or gateway
- Detects potential problems on motors, fans, pumps, and any machine with rotating motion or vibration
- The ultracompact design fits easily in small spaces
- Available in models with a 316L stainless steel housing or a heavy-duty aluminum housing
- Fully compatible with Connected Data Solutions software and the Wireless Solutions Kit for Vibration and Temperature